Let the future dogs of tomorrows cry vanish in the past.
Set free the cold tongue that speaks, laughing out at last.
Costumed and throned, translucent power, reveal at will.
These cities bare our minor scars, giving command to images.
Guided through the mind, exposed to fire by your enemy's weapon.
Know they wouldn't be so easy to trust, easy to visit.
Holder of now.
Appearance ingrained as metal teeth are to the fatalities.
Fill the lung.
Our future pasts are seeking us now toward the vastness of projection.
Infuse the object.
Coil to bend.
- 1,000,000 Outstretched Ar..
- The Eyes Behind The Thron..
- Human Cattle Masses March..
- Romance Of The Sothern Sp..
- What Will You Find?
- Quiet Passenger Pt. 1
- Quiet Passenger Pt. 2/The..
- 1. My Love, My Love (We've C..
- 2. Truly, Truly, This Is The..
- 3. Cancer Eater
- 4. Killing Time 'til It's Ti..
- 5. Everything You Love Will ..
- 6. Times Of Separation
- 7. Resistance
- 8. Repressed
- 9. Physician Heal Thyself
- 10. Suspend / Suspension