Love And Terror Laid The Stone - text
tears still rain nails scratch the rocks / I'm falling / constant winds freeze
my limbs / all is cold no one to hold / but the ground / eyes still froze /
can't control myself / my heart still beats / there's no words left / I'm
headed straight for the ground / what makes you feel more alive than falling
from heights that could kill before you hit the stone / more alive than
fulfilling your dreams / fill the earth with your bones on your own.
I Am Not What I Am
- And We Have Killed Him
- Leaving Nothing But The A..
- If Only That So Many Dead..
- Death Is Eager To Hold Yo..
- They Should Greet Me With..
- I Am Not What I Am
- Love And Terror Laid The ..
- The Chaotic And Bloody Wo..
- Ascending The White Mount..
- 1. If Only That So Many Dead..
- 2. They Should Greet Me With..
- 3. And We Have Killed Him
- 4. The Chaotic And Bloody Wo..
- 5. Descending The White Moun..
- 6. Death Is Eager To Hold Yo..
- 7. The Gathering (Tale Of A ..
- 8. Ascending The White Mount..
- 9. Times Are Cold
- 10. The Great Blue Norther