Leaving Nothing But The Absence Of Everything - text
in my head I'm dreaming of a different land that would fit you more than the
one we roam / this goddamn town where the shadows are demons / more than the
life we know / dead end town just picking up pieces / the one that fits the
hole has thicker skin and a heart of coal / a different life in the place we
know / it takes a man that has swallowed his soul / to give up your own soul is
to give your own / to give up on your society / take the life from your dream /
"running forward" / screaming words through me / running for hope / singing
words into ears / bury the lies that saved thee / bury the lies they feed me /
I'll bury the lies / running far to share the word / scream these words through
I Am Not What I Am
- And We Have Killed Him
- Leaving Nothing But The A..
- If Only That So Many Dead..
- Death Is Eager To Hold Yo..
- They Should Greet Me With..
- I Am Not What I Am
- Love And Terror Laid The ..
- The Chaotic And Bloody Wo..
- Ascending The White Mount..
- 1. If Only That So Many Dead..
- 2. They Should Greet Me With..
- 3. And We Have Killed Him
- 4. The Chaotic And Bloody Wo..
- 5. Descending The White Moun..
- 6. Death Is Eager To Hold Yo..
- 7. The Gathering (Tale Of A ..
- 8. Ascending The White Mount..
- 9. Times Are Cold
- 10. The Great Blue Norther