I am alone for once dusk to dawn / finally I'm free / I am alone by choice / I
am alone not nailed to a cross / 'cause when the day breaks they care not what
knife is stained / and it rained / I am alone for once dusk to dawn / finally
I'm free / I am alone by choice / I am alone not nailed to a cross / as for
home I've found me a new one over this ditch you claim / and to roam in my
snow-mapped tracks is to find the beauty / your life lacks / they have your
blood / christ-filled pigs / obey their throne / you'll have no shelter.
I Am Not What I Am
- And We Have Killed Him
- Leaving Nothing But The A..
- If Only That So Many Dead..
- Death Is Eager To Hold Yo..
- They Should Greet Me With..
- I Am Not What I Am
- Love And Terror Laid The ..
- The Chaotic And Bloody Wo..
- Ascending The White Mount..