I am not here, here I lay asleep, asleep in someone else.
Hopeless eyes, withered skin,
Who is this man that stands before me?
My eyes blind, I can't stay here.
In a fog so thick, all is grey.
I misplaced myself and I lost my face.
I hate what fills my shell.
There is nothing clear and nothing is mine in this self-made hell.
I am not here, not within myself,
Fill me Satan.
Fill me father,
Bringer of light,
Be my blood.
- Betrayed by Light
- Fuck This Life
- Be My Blood
- Self Inflicted
- Loved and Unwanted
- We Are Nothing
- Final Dose
- Weep in My Dust
- Take My Hand
- Shadow of Murder
- Embrace Extinction
- 1. If Only That So Many Dead..
- 2. Death Is Eager To Hold Yo..
- 3. They Should Greet Me With..
- 4. The Chaotic And Bloody Wo..
- 5. And We Have Killed Him
- 6. The Gathering (Tale Of A ..
- 7. Descending The White Moun..
- 8. Times Are Cold
- 9. Ascending The White Mount..
- 10. The Great Blue Norther