Carry On Wayward Son (Kansas cover) - text
Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher
But I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming
I can hear them say
Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don't know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune
But I hear the voices say
Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you
- Carry On Wayward Son (Kan..
- Pictures of Home (Deep Pu..
- Gates of Babylon (Rainbow..
- Manic Depression (Jimi He..
- In the Dead of Night (U.K..
- Mistreated (Deep Purple c..
- The Sails of Charon (Scor..
- Demon's Eye (Deep Purple ..
- Anthem (Rush cover)
- Child in Time (Deep Purpl..
- Spanish Castle Magic (Jim..
- 1. Carry On Wayward Son (Kan..
- 2. Child in Time (Deep Purpl..
- 3. I Am a Viking
- 4. Beauty and a Beast
- 5. Heathens from the North
- 6. Forever Is a Long Time
- 7. Catch 22
- 8. I'd Die Without You
- 9. Deamon Dance
- 10. Devil in Disguise