My friend from above
Between those clouds
We stand and watch
Our mind is greeting us
Bubbles of a clear day
And the green plateu of anger
A field, not a rice field
We stand under the leaves of a tree
The river is floating under our feet
The birds chirp and the butterflies
No clouds in the sky
The face of a friend is written into blue of the sky
Worship of the omnipotent sun (I dream)
A dive into the mirage
That instigates the air to reduce
The stench of my heart dies
I bury it in my selfishness
The pain of not knowing - a tense waiting
A raging fear - when the truth is near
Who is a friend? The question of my life
Under the leaven tree - we wait for the answer
Xysma ou je
- Above The Horizon
- Aspirations: First Sunbea..
- Importance Of The Dimensi..
- Until I Reach The Unattai..
- Why Am I I?
- Written Into The Sky
- Deceiver (Napalm Death co..
- Drive my car (The Beatles..
- 1. Above The Horizon
- 2. Aspirations: First Sunbea..
- 3. Until I Reach The Unattai..
- 4. Importance Of The Dimensi..
- 5. Drive my car (The Beatles..
- 6. Why Am I I?
- 7. Written Into The Sky
- 8. Deceiver (Napalm Death co..