Forever haunted by failure,
I, the mirror won't let them be,
Contribution to their abuse, my only use.
A once trusted faith, inverted,
Defiled, beaten, molested,
A deep fear to whisper in your ear,
It will follow you in your sleep,
You will feel it inside your dreams,
Transformed underworld, tranquil without light,
Blessed are the sins of the night (which father do you feel?),
A dark red shadow of hate remains,
(Any arrogance begins to fade, for trauma will always linger, another weakling has been made)
- Disharmonic Convergence
- The Prison of Mirrors
- Beauty Is Only Razor Deep
- Trauma Will Always Linger
- Pyramid of Skulls
- Arcane and Misanthropic P..
- Victim of Your Dreams
- Through a Trance of Despo..
- Loss and Inner Distortion
- Subliminal Genocide
- Malice Hidden in Surreali..