The Only Blood That Pours Is Yours - text
Screams congeal in clotted pearl
As He unfurls from aching hibernation
Stormbringer drums thunder to full Dis orchestra
As lighting streaks with fire
Black clouds that shroud the Earth
Whose cold breasts have held us in scar pillories
But now the Sun is loath to come
The crescent moon is freed...
The scimitar slash to the undergash
Of Heaven too slight for penetration...
- Soulless Elegy
- Purgatory Spiral
- Cemetery of Shattered Mas..
- Malignant Prophecy
- Oration of Ruin
- Legacy of Human Irrelevan..
- Dehumanizing Procession
- Funerals Drenched in Apat..
- Worship (The War Against)..
- Memorial to the Waste of ..
- The Only Blood That Pours..
- Unblessed Be