Subliminal Genocide - text
I gazed out
Tapped into the fog and shared her pain
When in her mind she sought his leave
And begged forgiveness
Of a vault with Her clasped as the moon hugs the shore
What treachery this that She breathed no more?
Christ you bastard!
Even wild winds sang in chora for Her
Saffron from my heart, from the start I swore
We'd be together more...
But still She stirred and awoke bereft
Of concern save for the aeons left
To lead the darkness...
- Disharmonic Convergence
- The Prison of Mirrors
- Beauty Is Only Razor Deep
- Trauma Will Always Linger
- Pyramid of Skulls
- Arcane and Misanthropic P..
- Victim of Your Dreams
- Through a Trance of Despo..
- Loss and Inner Distortion
- Subliminal Genocide
- Malice Hidden in Surreali..
- 1. Broken Glass Christening
- 2. Obeyer's of Their Own Dea..
- 3. Cursed Revelations
- 4. Horizon Of Plastic Casket..
- 5. Screaming at Forgotten Fe..
- 6. Soul Abduction Ceremony
- 7. Abysmal Depths Are Floode..
- 8. Forgotten depths of nowhe..
- 9. Slaughtered Useless Being..
- 10. A Walk Beyond Utter Black..