And midst the writhe of parapets
Where angels sigh, lonely she sits
Upon the lip
Only a slip from whence I beg Her
That I would wish
Her kiss a chrysalis
To break to make my fluttered heart amiss
And in those frozen moments won
From grief that creeps to wreathe the sun
In drapes inwove with deathshead wing
I thank God for the suffering
Love would have conquered all
But for the Rapture
That ancient plan for my defeat
Denied Faith skies that would have set Her free
It seems again dreams wend to capture!
- Soulless Elegy
- Purgatory Spiral
- Cemetery of Shattered Mas..
- Malignant Prophecy
- Oration of Ruin
- Legacy of Human Irrelevan..
- Dehumanizing Procession
- Funerals Drenched in Apat..
- Worship (The War Against)..
- Memorial to the Waste of ..
- The Only Blood That Pours..
- Unblessed Be