The Wayfarer (Part 3: To Find Solace... Where.. - text
Deeply contemplates this dark life,
Wise in mind, remembers he, the battles of old;
Time has departed,
Grown dark under cover of night,
As if it were never there.
Weapons greedy for slaughter,
Storms now batter these stone cliffs,
A falling snowstorm binds the Earth,
The tummult of winter;
Shade of night grows dark,
Sends from the north,
The rough hailstorm in hosility to men.
Here all is temporary,
Earth's foundations become vain!
good is he who preserves faith.
Make known the grief of his heart too quickly,
Well it is for the one, who seeks mercy for himself,
To find solace, where security stands
I was wretched, I was desolate,
As the winter coming of waves,
To find solace, where security stands!"
- Gateway to the Dark Peak ..
- The Wayfarer (Part 2: Awa..
- The Fields of Reckoning
- Children of the Stones
- The Ruin
- The Honour of Good Men on..
- The Wayfarer (Part 3: To ..
- When the Woods Were Young
- A Valley Thick with Oaks
- Defending the Realm (Re-r..
- 1. A Careworn Heart
- 2. Forsaken In Stone
- 3. Ensigns Of Victory
- 4. Casting the Runes
- 5. A Hostile Fate (The Wayfa..
- 6. The Threnody of Triumph
- 7. The Wayfarer (Part 3: To ..
- 8. When the Woods Were Young
- 9. A Memorial
- 10. The Glorious Plain