Forging the Iron of England - text
Wayland open for me the door to the Underworld
Art you king in your own right?
Cold Iron your ware
Excalibur your pride
So no that harm
Through this threshold may come!
A consoling image of permanence
Amid the flux and decay of earthly existence
Ye are but Faithful treasurers of the Lord's wealth
The articiers of spiritual jewels
...And the smiths of celestial weapons
- Mam Tor (The Shivering Mo..
- The March to Maldon
- Brithnoth: The Battle of ..
- Forging the Iron of Engla..
- The Ghost of Heritage
- Defending the Realm
- Guardian of the Herd
- Casting the Runes
- An Englishman's Verse
- 1. A Careworn Heart
- 2. Forsaken In Stone
- 3. Ensigns Of Victory
- 4. Casting the Runes
- 5. A Hostile Fate (The Wayfa..
- 6. The Threnody of Triumph
- 7. The Wayfarer (Part 3: To ..
- 8. When the Woods Were Young
- 9. A Memorial
- 10. The Glorious Plain