On an empty bus at midnight at the border between two worlds,
Neither of which knows my name.
Mosquitos and the driver's snores weave a lullaby around my wrists,
That feels like handcuffs.
After hours of motion, watching the world spin by
Through a one and a half foot by one and a half foot portal,
I am in complete stillness.
And I feel that I am suffering from lack-of-motion sickness.
I close my eyes and the world spins by,
Taking me to the edge of my mind.
I open my eyes and the sky unfolds.
There's no more mystery about eternity.
- La Mesilla
- Old Man Time Ain't No Fri..
- Avocado Mushroom Devil Tr..
- Music That Tears Itself A..
- August Closing His Mouth ..
- 1. Icarus
- 2. Raise Them Higher
- 3. Drinking Song
- 4. Halloween
- 5. Clear
- 6. Absinthe Makes the Heart ..
- 7. Goodbye Forever Once Agai..
- 8. Train Tracks
- 9. Southern Cross
- 10. They Just Want