This world that I live in is empty and cold
the loneliness cuts me and tortures my soul
I'm no child of destiny and no fortune's son
I've just chased you so long now I'm too weak to run
A new day is here but nothing is new
alone in my room I tremble for you
I know I'll return to the backstreets again
to find what I need to prove I'm a man
And there I'll treat shame like an old friend from home
That I can lean on till my mis'ry is gone
A new day is here and nothing is new I'm a picture of weakness as I tremble for you
Love of the Common People
- Money Cannot Make The Man
- Young Widow Brown
- You've Got To Hide Your L..
- Love Of The Common People
- I Tremble For You
- Destiny's Child
- Ruby, Don't Take Your Lov..
- The Road
- If The Shoe Fits
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Taos, New Mexico
- Two Streaks Of Steel
- The Chokin' Kind
- Walk On Out Of My Mind
- 1. Rock, Salt And Nails
- 2. You Can Have Her
- 3. Are You Sure Hank Done It..
- 4. Delta Dawn
- 5. Ruby, Don't Take Your Lov..
- 6. Old Five And Dimers Like ..
- 7. If The Shoe Fits
- 8. Love Of The Common People
- 9. Lorena
- 10. Destiny's Child