[Lyrics by Volker Frerich]
[Music by F. Krynojewski]
Have you ever been so scared
That you nearly couldn't breathe anymore?
The fear of the unknown
And also of what's sure to come
Necrophobia - the ultimate paradox
Death gives meaning to all living creatures
Necrophobia - life's questions unanswered
Death's the ultimate reason to exist
The shivering of the body
Reaches unbearable dimensions
You freeze, and at the same time
You're burning up inside
The black hole seems like a fever dream
Unable to recognize the most certain things
I fear the reaper coming nearer and nearer
But I invited him myself for dubious reasons
When you cannot sleep
The mind begins its' tyranny
In the end, the fear makes you think
About taking your own life
Curse Of The Absolute Eclipse
- Fall Of The Iconoclast
- Masters Of Fatalism
- The Conqueror Worm
- Curse Of The Sabbath (Nec..
- Crush The Disbeliever
- The Grave Hill
- Inmates Of Fire
- Infernal Tempest
- The Claw Of Religion
- Dawn Of The Cadaver Ghoul
- Fear The Reaper (Cold And..
- 1. Total Maniac
- 2. Necrophobia
- 3. The Conqueror Worm
- 4. Thirty Pieces of Silver
- 5. The Thorn Of Damnation
- 6. Dawn Of The Cadaver Ghoul
- 7. The Tempter Of Destructio..
- 8. Devastation Of Silent Res..
- 9. Under The Wings Of The Cr..
- 10. The Claw Of Religion