For shame deny that thou bear'st love to any
Who for thy self art so unprovident.
Grant if thou wilt, thou art beloved of many
But that thou none lov'st is most evident
For thou art so possessed with murderous hate
That against thy self thou stick'st not to conspire
Seeking that beauteous roof to ruinate
Which to repair should be thy chief desire
O, change thy thought that I may change my mind
Shall hate be fairer lodged than gentle love?
Be as thy presence is gracious and kind
Or to thyself at least kind-hearted prove
Make thee another self for love of me
That beauty still may live in thine or thee
Take All My Loves - 9 Shakespeare Sonnets
- When I Most Wink (Sonnet ..
- Take All My Loves (Sonnet..
- A Woman's Face (Sonnet 20..
- For Shame (Sonnet 10) [fe..
- When In Disgrace With For..
- A Woman's Face - Reprise ..
- Sonnet 43 [feat. Síán Phi..
- Sonnet 20 [feat. Frally H..
- Sonnet 10 [feat. Petr Eyr..
- Unperfect Actor (Sonnet 2..
- Sonnet 29 [feat. Carrie F..
- Sonnet 129 [feat. William..
- Th' Expense of Spirit in ..
- All Dessen Müd (Sonnet 66..
- Sonnet 87 [feat. Inge Kel..
- Farewell (Sonnet 87) [fea..