I love your eyes when you look away
Thinking somewhere else of what ought to be
When they're suddenly blue for a moment of time
Then the colour goes when you look at me
I love your hands as a part of you
As they write a word just by staying still
When you talk they move, painting what you say
So i understand more than words can tell
I love your hair in the dark it's soft
In the light it moves, red and green are brown
All the time it takes for a night to pass
And a lifetime grows as the day comes down
I love you now as you don't love me
I can't let you know you're too far away
But i wonder now just what did you see
When you looked at me in that loveless way
Some Things Just Stick in Your Mind – Singles and Demos 1964 to 1967 (Compilation Album)
- Some Things Just Stick in..
- I Want to be Alone
- Train Song
- Love Song
- Winter is Blue
- Coldest Night of the Year
- I'd Like to Walk Around i..
- Winter is Blue (Alternate..
- Girl's Song in Winter
- If in Winter (100 Lovers)
- Don't Believe
- 17 Pink Sugar Elephants
- 1. Train Song
- 2. If I Were
- 3. Don't Believe What They S..
- 4. I Want to be Alone
- 5. Love Song
- 6. I'd Like to Walk Around i..
- 7. 17 Pink Sugar Elephants
- 8. Same but Different
- 9. Winter is Blue
- 10. I Don't Know What Love is