So I am, held up again, by a demon's door.
I check the clock and it's all ticked off as its shadow paints the floor.
My fallback plan didn't turn out sound but I see a way out.
Damn those eyes and those gormless dice, and the cars dished out.
I hold my breath till the second gong and put the silver files back in the
Oh my lord, give me a second chance, give me a few more bars and a sword.
A soldier's truth in a silent room doesn't need more light.
The highlight of a day at work, I sell my soul to suit myself and the rats
Take my hand, close your eyes and pray.
Take a summersault through the day.
Lift up that chin, let the light back in.
Let the tears from your pen and the drops from eyes circle in.
Nezařazené v albu
- An Island
- Back Up Your Soul
- Dry Eyes
- Fools, Don't Listen To A ..
- I Was Crushed By A Forty-..
- I Will Put My Life On Tap..
- Our Hearts Have Been Misp..
- Roll Over
- Saving Up For Sundays
- Storm Eye
- The Black Box
- The Rats Dress Nice
- The Victory Of Buckets An..
- There Is No Way, There Is..
- We're Hauling Land Throug..
- Words Run On Ice
- 1. Fools, Don't Listen To A ..
- 2. The Victory Of Buckets An..
- 3. Storm Eye
- 4. There Is No Way, There Is..
- 5. Our Hearts Have Been Misp..
- 6. Words Run On Ice
- 7. I Will Put My Life On Tap..
- 8. I Was Crushed By A Forty-..
- 9. The Rats Dress Nice
- 10. Saving Up For Sundays