Fools, Don't Listen To A Word I Say - text
Salutary tongues that speak in turn. Waiting for their chance to make us
The sounds and emotions spreading thin, we'll sink the float that would not
let us win.
A solitary cheer that does not work. We cottoned on to all their taints and
And fled to the mountains on a whim, watching all the mess behind us sink.
And that's no way to listen to our sonnet.
They're buzzing like a bee inside my bonnet.
But the fools never listen to what I say.
They've copied all their lines into a prayer.
Fools, don't listen to a word I say. Just look the other way.
I'm not saying I've got much to say. Just look the other way.
Nezařazené v albu
- An Island
- Back Up Your Soul
- Dry Eyes
- Fools, Don't Listen To A ..
- I Was Crushed By A Forty-..
- I Will Put My Life On Tap..
- Our Hearts Have Been Misp..
- Roll Over
- Saving Up For Sundays
- Storm Eye
- The Black Box
- The Rats Dress Nice
- The Victory Of Buckets An..
- There Is No Way, There Is..
- We're Hauling Land Throug..
- Words Run On Ice
- 1. Fools, Don't Listen To A ..
- 2. The Victory Of Buckets An..
- 3. Storm Eye
- 4. There Is No Way, There Is..
- 5. Our Hearts Have Been Misp..
- 6. Words Run On Ice
- 7. I Will Put My Life On Tap..
- 8. I Was Crushed By A Forty-..
- 9. The Rats Dress Nice
- 10. Saving Up For Sundays