Bewildering ways he rode
The heavens did not treat him fairly
And the winds did chill him to the bones
His search would never end
His hauberk shone brighter than any sun
His sword was adorned with purest of gold
A woollen cloak covered his weary face
A face frostbitten and old
No beast was ever so bold
It's snow-white mane with lustre shone
And it's hoofs never touched the ground
In battle he rejoiced
Never before had he met his match
Many a time strivings he aroused
- In Glorious Strife
- The Usurper's Throne
- For Blood, Honour and Soi..
- Upon the Morning Field
- The Wanderer
- Riders of the Imperial Gu..
- The Thrice-Damned Legions
- The 11th Hour
- Lain to Rest by the Sword
- 1. Dark Millenium's End
- 2. The Wanderer
- 3. A Land Forlorn
- 4. Enchanted by the Empress'..
- 5. Lain to Rest by the Sword
- 6. Terraforming
- 7. A New Beginning
- 8. At the Rising of the Sun
- 9. Adoration of the Moon (In..
- 10. Bloodstone