Oh, that I could scream
And the world would stop and listen
And these scars, these scars could speak in volumes
But who has ears to hear
Or eyes to see
Again I scream
But my voice is buried in an unearthly silence
Like in nightmares when ghosts steal your breath.
I pray that power be not in my words
But in truth that supersedes the mind of man
And our dead hope, and our blind faith in means that look to justify the ends.
I feel a presence in the room
I feel cold fingers close around my neck.
With out you I am lost.
Let my eyes not fail with looking upward
If We Could Only See Us Now
- Motion Isn't Meaning (fea..
- Stare At The Sun (Acousti..
- Cold Cash And Colder Hear..
- The Artist In The Ambulan..
- Eleanor Rigby (Beatles co..
- Send Me An Angel (Cover b..
- That Hideous Strength
- So Strange I Remember You