The Long List of the Ents, No. 1 - text
Learn now the Lore of Living Creatures!
First name the four, the free peoples:
Eldest of all, the elf-children;
Dwarf the delver, dark are his houses;
Ent the earthborn, old as mountains;
Man the mortal, master of horses:
Beaver the builder, buck the leaper,
Bear bee-hunter, boar the fighter;
Hound is hungry, hare is fearful,
Eagle in eyrie, ox in pasture,
Hart horn-crownéd; hawk is swiftest,
Swan the whitest, serpent coldest...
At Dawn in Rivendell
- Verse of the Rings
- Song of Gondor
- A Walking Song (I)
- Warning of Winter
- Malbeth the Seer's Words
- A Drinking Song
- The Long List of the Ents..
- Boromirs Riddle
- The Bath Song
- The Riddle of Strider (I)
- Song of Nimrodel
- Treebeard's Song"
- Farewell Song of Merry an..
- A Walking Song (II)
- An Elven Hymn to Elbereth..
- 1. Song of Durin
- 2. The Riddle of Strider (I)
- 3. An Elven Hymn to Elbereth..
- 4. Galadriels song of Eldama..
- 5. Lament for Boromir
- 6. Treebeard's Song"
- 7. Song of Beren and Lúthien
- 8. Song of Nimrodel
- 9. Song of Eärendil
- 10. Tom Bombadil's Song, Hey ..