Gil-galad was an Elven-king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the Mountains and the Sea.
His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shining helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.
But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in Mordor where the shadows are.
A Night In Rivendell
- A Rhyme of Lore
- Gandalf's Song of Lórien
- Lament of the Rohirrim
- Frodo's Lament for Gandal..
- Bilbo's Song
- Gollums Song/Riddle
- Lament for Boromir
- Song in the Woods
- The Fall of Gil-galad
- Lament for Théoden
- Song of the Mounds of Mun..
- Elven Hymn to Elbereth Gi..
- 1. Song of Durin
- 2. The Riddle of Strider (I)
- 3. An Elven Hymn to Elbereth..
- 4. Galadriels song of Eldama..
- 5. Lament for Boromir
- 6. Treebeard's Song"
- 7. Song of Beren and Lúthien
- 8. Song of Nimrodel
- 9. Song of Eärendil
- 10. Tom Bombadil's Song, Hey ..