Sing hey! for the bath at close of day
that washes the weary mud away!
A loon is he that will not sing:
O! Water Hot is a noble thing!
O! Sweet is the sound of falling rain.
and the brook that leaps from hill to plain;
but better than rain or rippling streams
is Water Hot that smokes and steams.
O! Water cold we may pour at need
down a thirsty throat and be glad indeed;
but better is Beer, if drink we lack,
and Water Hot poured down the back.
O! Water is fair that leaps on high
in a fountain white beneath the sky;
but never did fountain sound so sweet
as splashing Hot Water with my feet!
At Dawn in Rivendell
- Verse of the Rings
- Song of Gondor
- A Walking Song (I)
- Warning of Winter
- Malbeth the Seer's Words
- A Drinking Song
- The Long List of the Ents..
- Boromirs Riddle
- The Bath Song
- The Riddle of Strider (I)
- Song of Nimrodel
- Treebeard's Song"
- Farewell Song of Merry an..
- A Walking Song (II)
- An Elven Hymn to Elbereth..
- 1. Song of Durin
- 2. The Riddle of Strider (I)
- 3. An Elven Hymn to Elbereth..
- 4. Galadriels song of Eldama..
- 5. Lament for Boromir
- 6. Treebeard's Song"
- 7. Song of Beren and Lúthien
- 8. Song of Nimrodel
- 9. Song of Eärendil
- 10. Tom Bombadil's Song, Hey ..