Over the land there lies a long shadow,
westward reaching wings of darkness.
The Tower trembles; to the tombs of kings
doom approaches. The Dead awaken;
for the hour is come for the oathbreakers;
at the Stone of Erech they shall stand again
and hear there a horn in the hills ringing.
Whose shall the horn be? Who shall call them
from the grey twilight, the forgotten people?
The heir of him to whom the oath they swore.
From the North shall he come, need shall drive him:
he shall pass the Door to the Paths of the Dead.
At Dawn in Rivendell
- Verse of the Rings
- Song of Gondor
- A Walking Song (I)
- Warning of Winter
- Malbeth the Seer's Words
- A Drinking Song
- The Long List of the Ents..
- Boromirs Riddle
- The Bath Song
- The Riddle of Strider (I)
- Song of Nimrodel
- Treebeard's Song"
- Farewell Song of Merry an..
- A Walking Song (II)
- An Elven Hymn to Elbereth..
- 1. Song of Durin
- 2. The Riddle of Strider (I)
- 3. An Elven Hymn to Elbereth..
- 4. Galadriels song of Eldama..
- 5. Lament for Boromir
- 6. Treebeard's Song"
- 7. Song of Beren and Lúthien
- 8. Song of Nimrodel
- 9. Song of Eärendil
- 10. Tom Bombadil's Song, Hey ..