Farewell Song of Merry and Pippin - text
Farewell we call to hearth and hall!
Though wind may blow and rain may fall,
We must away ere break of day
Far over wood and mountain tall.
To Rivendell, where Elves yet dwell
In glades beneath the misty fell,
Through moor and waste we ride in haste,
And whither then we cannot tell.
With foes ahead, behind us dread,
Beneath the sky shall be our bed,
Until at last our toil be passed,
Our journey done, our errand sped.
We must away! We must away!
We ride before the break of day!
At Dawn in Rivendell
- Verse of the Rings
- Song of Gondor
- A Walking Song (I)
- Warning of Winter
- Malbeth the Seer's Words
- A Drinking Song
- The Long List of the Ents..
- Boromirs Riddle
- The Bath Song
- The Riddle of Strider (I)
- Song of Nimrodel
- Treebeard's Song"
- Farewell Song of Merry an..
- A Walking Song (II)
- An Elven Hymn to Elbereth..
- 1. Song of Durin
- 2. The Riddle of Strider (I)
- 3. An Elven Hymn to Elbereth..
- 4. Galadriels song of Eldama..
- 5. Lament for Boromir
- 6. Treebeard's Song"
- 7. Song of Beren and Lúthien
- 8. Song of Nimrodel
- 9. Song of Eärendil
- 10. Tom Bombadil's Song, Hey ..