I marked place in medieval summer beat
A guillotine prepared for amusement of god and his crowd
Shouting their annual menace
(Into) the cruel vacuum rapidly descending
Desiring death to anticipate the doom divine, the temptation, his triumph
Thus, as no martyr I burn (at) the cross
With lack of strength to climb out of the white abyss again
For at the depths of this spiral
Even death cannot disburden me of life.
Unlock the Shrine
- Between Bronze Walls
- Skeleton Coast
- Euphoria When the Bombs F..
- God Sent No Sign
- The Clockhand's Groaning ..
- Procession of Pawns
- Summer Decapitation Ritua..
- Unlock the Shrine
- Subterranean Homicide Lam..
- The Mine
- White Abyss
- 1. Blood Vaults (I - Thy Vir..
- 2. Daemon
- 3. God's Ensanguined Bestiar..
- 4. Malefica
- 5. Spires, the Wailing City
- 6. Rain upon the Impure
- 7. I Raised This Stone as a ..
- 8. Soliloquy of the Stigmati..
- 9. A Failed Exorcism
- 10. Soil of the Incestuous