Night In Goodville (Naked Version) - text
I’ve never felt so calm
You would never upset me, or do me any harm
I sense a lack of fear; ever since the day we moved here,
nothing frightens me at all
No one here falls in love; I fall asleep on someone’s arm
Nights in Goodville, are too quiet and too calm,
Winds don’t blow here
But I’ll never be untrue, I swore to never leave you and
I always keep my word and I never lose my way
There’s just one road for us to walk down,
Lets see how far it goes
I want to fall in love; I know you’re not the one,
But perhaps you could be, if loving you is hard,
Please don’t hate me, please don’t hate me
The current in this water, is not as rapid as the flood
Of love when it washes over
Once I saw it coming, I was afraid of letting go,
So I let it flow right past me
I think we fell in love, I think he was the one,
I hope you will be, but the nights here are so still,
Not a whisper in Goodville
Saparation Road - Naked Versions II (CD 2)
- Lovekeeper (Naked Version..
- Girl Laying Down (Naked V..
- You Mean Nothing To Me An..
- The Loneliness Is Gone (N..
- Black Widow (Naked Versio..
- Lovers Dream (Naked Versi..
- Highlands (Naked Version)
- Night In Goodville (Naked..
- Words Of Love (Naked Vers..
- Such A Lonely Soul (Naked..
- 1. Black Widow (Naked Versio..
- 2. What Have I Done
- 3. Fly Me To The Moon
- 4. New York New York
- 5. Girl Laying Down (Naked V..
- 6. Wedding Song
- 7. Lovers Dream
- 8. China Girl
- 9. No I Don't Remember
- 10. Highlands