I woke to see solitude grieving over my emotion
And as it wept its liquid nourished my disease
Soon all myself became infected
And so onward it began to spread
It means more wicked than ones ever set before
Tremulous ghastly sighs of a time long now past
Embrace my newborn fear
Drawing weakened limbs with its fragrances
Sudden air filled with the sound of its hurt
Composes an elegy of weep
But here darkness ends my path
Never will the bliss of that embrace
Take over this solemn curse
Of the mother of time
For she gave birth to immortality
- Wretched fate for all
- Allegoria of an Eternal S..
- Sounds Of The Ravage
- The Crown Of Venomous Sil..
- Soft Pluvia Murmurs Piano
- The Majestic Nothingness
- From Scarveiled Hearts
- 1. Sounds Of The Ravage
- 2. ...Of Grandiose Fevers An..
- 3. Via Descendens
- 4. U Kori Tame
- 5. Allegoria of an Eternal S..
- 6. Unassembled
- 7. Soft Pluvia Murmurs Piano
- 8. Wretched fate for all
- 9. Serpent Wisdom
- 10. Towering Grief Behemoth