Your stare is like a gunshot wound
Warm, but fatal.
Even with prior knowledge of what is to come, I still press on
toward imminent danger.
I will be hurt again and again,
but still I find myself back where I always am...
miserable lashing out against those who mean no harm.
Rage overwhelms me quicker,
but less frequent than it use to.
I wish I knew which was the greater evil.
Do you see what you do to me?
As soon as I have you figured out.
You flip my world again.
You're everything i want and never hope to be.
- Every Time I Fall Asleep ..
- How Bout Them Yankees
- I Saw The Creed Guy Eatin..
- That Whole Thing About He..
- Eat A Dwarf
- No One Cares, Bears Bears
- Formaldehyde Kiss
- Avon Addict
- Captain Granville Vs. Sal..
- Godsend Of The Insomniac
- Christopher Reeves Just R..