With each passing day I lose myself
More to the threat of foreshadowing Global chaos.
Greed, Corruption, Globalization.
These are the roots of this new era.
From the greed of a few many will suffer.
A money hungry land lord sits with his family
Celebrating their new found profit.
As a mother and child shiver in the cold
Because they couldn't pay the rent.
Through the tears of the masses
a revolution will be justified.
A revolution for the people, by the people
As a people, we must fight back.
In order to survive,
In order to save everything and everyone we hold dear
For this is God's will on us
He built a world
And we'll watch it burn.
Zajímavosti o písni
- Celý název je - (Christopher Reeves Just Rolled In From Montana And Boy Is His Battery Tired) (LimeCZ)
- Every Time I Fall Asleep ..
- How Bout Them Yankees
- I Saw The Creed Guy Eatin..
- That Whole Thing About He..
- Eat A Dwarf
- No One Cares, Bears Bears
- Formaldehyde Kiss
- Avon Addict
- Captain Granville Vs. Sal..
- Godsend Of The Insomniac
- Christopher Reeves Just R..