Independent Slaves by Days of the New - text
The stop is now , the slaves are all behind me
I took a step ahead ,I did it all myself
By the power invested I me
I got out of bed this week
Now I am good at what I do
and still a slave, so what if I die?
Would you even care?
Now they think they are fooling me
They just want me to sit here
So what if I die? So what if it was you?
and there's no one to take my place
I am taking the place for you
I could tell you they whouldn't listen
If I couldn't breath they whouldn't care
That just means that I want you to share
Share with me Independent Slaves
Your walk is on , you can go in your own way
I know I've been a pusher
See the shadows dancing behind me
The day is getting old
I ask myself "you want me?"
I am still a slave , so what if I die?
I know you are faking most of the time
and says they want me
but I want you behind me
And the slaves still behind me
The Crow: Salvation
- The Best Things by Filter
- Living Dead Girl by Rob Z..
- Bad Brother by The Infide..
- Warm Winter by Kid Rock
- It's All Over Now, Baby B..
- What You Want by The Flys
- Big God by Monster Magnet
- Painful by Sin
- Anti Histamine by Tricky
- Independent Slaves by Day..
- Everything Sucks (Again) ..
- Waking Up Beside You (Rem..
- Now is the Time (Mix) by ..
- Burning Inside by Static ..
- Rusted Wings by New Ameri..
- Underbelly of the Beast b..