Helen Forrest - The Man I Love - text
When the mellow moon begins to beam
Every night I dream a little dream
And of course Prince Charming is the theme
The he, for me.
Although I realize as well as you
It is seldom that a dream comes true,
To me it's clear
That he'll appear.
Some day he'll come along, the man I love
And he'll be big and strong, the man I love
And when he comes my way,
I'll do my best to make him stay.
He'll look at me and smile, I'll understand
And in a little while, he'll take my hand
And though it seems absurd
I know we both won't say a word.
Maybe I shall meet him Sunday,
Maybe Monday, maybe not
Still I'm sure to meet him one day
Maybe Tuesday will be my good news day.
He'll build a little home just meant for two
From which I'll never roam, who would? would you?
And so, all else above,
I'm waiting for the man I love.
3 série 20 díl
- Blind Pilot - We Are The ..
- Caro Emerald - That Man
- Sinead O'Connor - You Do ..
- Helen Forrest - The Man I..
- The Fray - Be Still
- Daughter - Medicine
- 1. One Republic Say All I Ne..
- 2. Placebo Running Up That ..
- 3. Ellie Goulding Every Time..
- 4. Plumb Cut
- 5. Alex Clare - Too Close
- 6. Within Temptation All I n..
- 7. Bat for Lashes Siren Son..
- 8. The Fray Never Say Never
- 9. Ed Sheeran - Kiss Me
- 10. Ed Sheeran-Give Me Love