Grizabella: The Glamour Cat - text
In the light of the door which opens on her like a grin
And you see the corner of her eye twist like a crooked pin
Near the grimy road of Tottenham Court
She flitted about the no man's land
From the rising sun to the friend at hand
And the postman sighed as he scratched his head
You merely have thought she ought to be dead
And who would ever suppose that cat was Grizabella, the Glamour cat
Grizabella the Glamour Cat
Who would ever suppose that that
Was Grizabella the Glamour Cat?
- Jellicle Songs For Jellic..
- The Naming Of Cats
- The Invitation To The Jel..
- The Old Gumbie Cat
- The Rum Tum Tugger
- Grizabella: The Glamour C..
- Bustopher Jones
- Mungojerrie and Rumpletea..
- Old Deuteronomy
- The Jellicle Ball
- The Moments Of Happiness
- Gus: The Theatre Cat
- Growltiger's Last Stand
- Skimbleshanks: The Railwa..
- Mr. Mistoffelees
- The Journey To The Heavis..
- Finale: The Ad-dressing O..
- 1. Memory
- 2. Jellicle Songs For Jellic..
- 3. Mr. Mistoffelees
- 4. Macavity
- 5. Mungojerrie and Rumpletea..
- 6. Old Deuteronomy
- 7. Skimbleshanks: The Railwa..
- 8. The Old Gumbie Cat
- 9. The Rum Tum Tugger
- 10. Bustopher Jones