Dread prevailed by The Red Chord - text
If you had not committed such, acts a curse like me would not be sent upon you
God cannot be captured in house of brick and stone
Commanding the thoughts of millions
Now the day of dread has come, disfigured there faces?
Nothing will save you, you have the nerve
You will be added to the pile of friends behind you
As we storm the ramparts
Your flesh will be my earth, fell the voice of thunder, The Time of dread ash come, feel the weight of millions of crashing down on your kingdom
Armies of million
I am the law!
The bodies fill the void, you think your shy?
You're not, mountains and homes crumble
Your death will be mine, bodies lay broken, penance fills the air
The Wind will take it away in time
All the false icons turned to dust to persecute for the cruelty
The greed, Old man speak for yourself, not for me
They satiate, the indulge, this is to prove a point
Armies of millions
I am the law
All false icons
Turned to dust, don't you dare speak for me
I can speak on my own
Dread will prevail
Dread will prevail
Saw I.V. OST
- Payroll by Nitzer Ebb
- Collapse by Saosin
- Shame by Drowning Pool
- Tomorrow by Sixx: A.M.
- Misery loves it's company..
- Eternal rest by Avenged S..
- Life is good by Ministry
- We'rewolf by Every time I..
- Trapped by Soulidium
- Better think again by Sub..
- On the offensive by From ..
- Spasmolytic by Skinny Pup..
- Beatcrusher by Dope stars..
- Dead is the new alive by ..
- Do you want to play a gam..
- I believe (in blood) by N..
- Crossing the Rubicon by T..
- Dread prevailed by The Re..
- Trash is back by Fueled b..
- I.V. by X Japan
- Just begun
- 1. Do you want to play a gam..
- 2. Payroll by Nitzer Ebb
- 3. I.V. by X Japan
- 4. Hair Puller -A-
- 5. Dread prevailed by The Re..
- 6. Crossing the Rubicon by T..
- 7. New Game
- 8. Collapse by Saosin
- 9. Partners
- 10. Shame by Drowning Pool