Poor fool, he makes me laugh - text
Poor fool, he makes me laugh!
Time I tried to get a better better half!
Countess and chorus
Poor fool, he doesn´t know!
If he knew the truth, he´d never, ever go!
Did I not instruct that Box Five was to be kept empty?
It´s him... I know it... it´s him...
Your part is silent, little toad!
A toad, Madame? Perhaps it is you who are the toad...
Serafimo, away with this pretence!
You cannot speak, but kiss me in my croak!
Poor fool, he makes me laugh -
Croak, croak, croak,
croak, croak, croak, etc.
Behold! She is singing to bring down the chandelier!
Ladies and gentleman, the performance will
continue in ten minutes´ time...
...when the rôle of the Countess will be sung by Miss
In the meantime, ladies and gentleman, we shall be giving you the ballet from Act Three of tonight´s opera.
Maestro - the ballet - now!
Christine, come with me...
No...to the roof. We´ll be safe there.
Ladies and gentleman, please remain in your seats. Do not panic. it was an accident... simply an accident...
The Phantom of the Opera
- Prologue, Overture a Hann..
- Think of me (Carlotta)
- Think Of Me
- Angel of music
- Little Lotte + The mirror
- The Phantom Of The Opera
- The Music of the Night
- I remember + Stranger tha..
- Magical lasso
- Notes + Prima Donna
- Poor fool, he makes me la..
- Why have you brought me h..
- All I Ask Of You
- All I ask of You (reprise..
- Masquerade + Why so silen..
- Notes... + Twisted every ..
- Wishing you were somehow ..
- Wandering child + Bravo, ..
- The point of no return
- Down Once More + Track do..