Until It's Over (Piano Version) - text
I've been to your private hell
And I thought it's our farewell
But to keep up the will is a gift and a curse and it's treason
And our dreams will divide
And all thinking gets out of the light
We can't reach each others hand unless we fall
We're beautiful – as long as we believed we're getting closer
But as we grew closer we're unsuitable to live the perfect life
And just get older until it's over
We're becoming weaker, could be time to admit our defeat
But there's so much left undone, but no 2nd chances
Time is passing us by and it doesn't seem right
That you're dying in my arms and leave me behind
Who cast the first stone into the water so that the waves would rise and rise
And tear ourselves away from home
It doesn't matter what we do and what we feel or say
You're looking far too frail…
Another Manic Episode
- Not what I wanted
- Fake to be alive
- All the things you say
- Under control
- Until it’s over
- The race of the rats
- If I were you
- I don’t want you in here
- Somebody told me (The Kil..
- You need the drugs (Westb..
- If I Were You (You Can't ..
- Under control (Aesthetic ..
- I don't want you in here ..
- The race of the rats (Bro..
- Fake to be alive (Ten aft..
- Observer (Saprozoon Remix..
- Under control (proxy view..
- I Don't Want You In Here ..
- Until It's Over (Piano Ve..
- All The Things You Say (P..
- The Race Of The Rats (Pia..
- Under Control (Piano Vers..
- Stay (Piano Version)
- Not What I Wanted (Piano ..