You said I’m wrong while you explained me how I feel
But honestly, I never felt so much when you were here
And I don’t mind you analyzing me again
But do you really think I wouldn’t notice what you do?
Are you right? Well, I don’t know…
But what still works for yourself is untrue
I can take it myself, I don’t want you in here
Why don’t you even understand what you do to me
I will find my own way, I don’t want you in here
What’s the point of dragging me back to reality again
I feel alright, are you expecting me to talk?
‘Cause I can’t think about all the things that matter just to you
If I could raise my head I would just look away
I close my eyes and I wonder if there’ll be another day
Am I wrong? Well, I don’t know
But what works for myself remains true
Leave me alone, there’s so much more you can regret
Please turn off the light before you go and I’ll be home
Another Manic Episode
- Not what I wanted
- Fake to be alive
- All the things you say
- Under control
- Until it’s over
- The race of the rats
- If I were you
- I don’t want you in here
- Somebody told me (The Kil..
- You need the drugs (Westb..
- If I Were You (You Can't ..
- Under control (Aesthetic ..
- I don't want you in here ..
- The race of the rats (Bro..
- Fake to be alive (Ten aft..
- Observer (Saprozoon Remix..
- Under control (proxy view..
- I Don't Want You In Here ..
- Until It's Over (Piano Ve..
- All The Things You Say (P..
- The Race Of The Rats (Pia..
- Under Control (Piano Vers..
- Stay (Piano Version)
- Not What I Wanted (Piano ..