Since you've gone I spend each lonely night,
Dealing out the cards from left to right,
And the King of Hearts is there to remind me
That I'm all alone playing solitaire.
Love was just another game for two,
I see now that's all it meant to you,
And my heart got lost somewhere in the shuffle,
So I'm all alone playing solitaire
In each romance there's an element of chance,
A gamble to win or to lose,
You play to win, then you find you're playing in a game with no rules,
Just made for fools.
Now, the Joker has a laugh on me,
'Cause I played my hand so carelessly,
And until you wanna share that old feeling,
I'll be dealing time away with solitaire.
And until you want to share that old feeling,
I'll be dealing time away, dealing time away with solitaire.
The Amazing Nina Simone
- Blue Prelude
- Children Go Where I Send ..
- Stompin' at the Savoy
- It Might as Well Be Sprin..
- You've Been Gone Too Long
- That's Him Over There
- Chilly Winds Don't Blow
- Theme From Middle of the ..
- Can't Get Out of This Moo..
- Willow Weep for Me
- 1. Feeling good
- 2. I put a spell on you
- 3. Sinnerman
- 4. Ain't Got No, I Got Life
- 5. Love me or leave me
- 6. Here comes the sun
- 7. I wish I knew how It woul..
- 8. To love somebody
- 9. Dont let me be misunderst..
- 10. My baby just cares for me