Willing Oneself To Forget What Cannot Otherwi.. - text
left to alighten.
what once flourished has weathered away
and what will not weather
i cannot stomach.
oh, the cruelty of a persistent scar.
while i sever, with regretful hands,
the strings so carelessly attached to me.
i can remove the litter of intimacy.
this will not be the death of me
how can that which breaks ever heal?
i woul rather bleed.
yet, no man deserves a life's worth in pain.
and i have a lifetime left to learn.
a man who has learned from his misery.
this lasting man of resolve and will.
that rots with memoris and only grows cold.
this day has lasted a lifetie, with an eternity left to lapse.
forsaken just as i forsook the sun,
a blend of venom and winter -
the kiss of frost and poison.
or a tender kiss to render me forgetful.
we would truly know winter
may the sun shine brightly,
and illuminate our scars
- Scornful Of The Motives A..
- Let Us At Last Praise The..
- The Consummate Dragon
- Willing Oneself To Forget..
- Two And Twenty Misfortune..
- Being Exemplary
- Given Flight By Demon's W..
- Whether To Cry Or Destroy
- This Song: For The True A..
- Ending The Prepetual Trag..
- 1. At Least A Plausible Case..
- 2. My Heart Bleeds The Darke..
- 3. Misanthropy Pure
- 4. Scornful Of The Motives A..
- 5. Be Winged
- 6. And Their Faces Are Twist..
- 7. A Human Failing
- 8. Reach Beyond The Sun
- 9. Being Exemplary
- 10. Cold Lord Quietus