This Wake I Myself Have Stirred - text
But I did and met no maker at all.
Only instead, reflections of a rippled self.
I may at last see myself as good
In a neutral pond unbiased and real
Depicting only what is true.
A distortion my hand has forced.
I have created the wake.
I may at last see myself as good.
Paint a false scenario.
My life has been a breach of contract and faith.
I kid myself.
Moving through self degradation.
I turn to you for appreciation.
So help me to help myself.
So help me to love myself.
- Solely Concentrating On T..
- My Heart Bleeds The Darke..
- Outside The Boundaries Of..
- Beliefs And Obsessions
- Profound Hatred Of Man
- Beyond Man
- This Wake I Myself Have S..
- Eating Bullets Of Accepta..
- For The World
- 1. At Least A Plausible Case..
- 2. My Heart Bleeds The Darke..
- 3. Misanthropy Pure
- 4. Scornful Of The Motives A..
- 5. Be Winged
- 6. And Their Faces Are Twist..
- 7. A Human Failing
- 8. Reach Beyond The Sun
- 9. Being Exemplary
- 10. Cold Lord Quietus