My Heart Bleeds The Darkest Blood - text
I have to let you fade.
So spare me the male accusations.
I would have told you those things you wanted to hear
And I would have cared
The way you thought no one ever would.
And now my heart bleeds cold.
I refuse to be caressed by stone.
I now live emotionless and free from your pain.
My heart bleeds the darkest blood.
My heart is cold as stone
A rock feels no pain
No laughter. no loving. no contact.
- Solely Concentrating On T..
- My Heart Bleeds The Darke..
- Outside The Boundaries Of..
- Beliefs And Obsessions
- Profound Hatred Of Man
- Beyond Man
- This Wake I Myself Have S..
- Eating Bullets Of Accepta..
- For The World
- 1. At Least A Plausible Case..
- 2. My Heart Bleeds The Darke..
- 3. And Their Faces Are Twist..
- 4. Misanthropy Pure
- 5. Scornful Of The Motives A..
- 6. Be Winged
- 7. A Human Failing
- 8. Reach Beyond The Sun
- 9. Being Exemplary
- 10. Cold Lord Quietus