Resounding with the tumult of the dead:
No words awash with depth or concepts wiser than unwise.
All notions of sanity are laid to rest within walking drones.
The living lifeless, straw men set to burn.
No means to inject sense into the senseless.
Medicine to the dead.
Step to a future in flame.
The exchange of thought and communication for heedless instinct will leave us charred, not merely shamed.
Left in a woe fused with wrath.
Nor the sick who dare to speak outside the realm of reason.
A hospice in vain dispensing medicine to the dead,
Our kingdom is lost.
Delight in the breaks.
Overdose the dead with proven remedies,
And we remain no less hopeless.
There is reason to fear.
- The Mean Spirits, Breathi..
- I, Saturnine
- Reach Beyond The Sun
- A Human Failing
- And Their Faces Are Twist..
- Medicine To The Dead
- To Suffer Fools
- Monumental Graves
- If A Mountain Be My Obsta..
- At Least A Plausible Case..
- 1. At Least A Plausible Case..
- 2. My Heart Bleeds The Darke..
- 3. Misanthropy Pure
- 4. Scornful Of The Motives A..
- 5. Be Winged
- 6. And Their Faces Are Twist..
- 7. A Human Failing
- 8. Reach Beyond The Sun
- 9. Being Exemplary
- 10. Cold Lord Quietus