Beliefs And Obsessions - text
A sense of justice misdirected for the sake of the lost
A claim to inflict punishment for those who have been unjust
And there's a line that can't be crossed between belief and obsession
Nonexistent caring based on situation ethics.
No benefit can come from the line being drawn.
To be guided by faith, is to be.
Is to be mislead.
A joke to the weak, a fixation to the strong.
So who's wrong, and who will decide what's right?
Won't take this complacency anymore.
I won't accept the criticism of my peers
I won't accept this objection.
I cannot judge others lives only to justify my own
One more word and I'm broken
One more word.
- Solely Concentrating On T..
- My Heart Bleeds The Darke..
- Outside The Boundaries Of..
- Beliefs And Obsessions
- Profound Hatred Of Man
- Beyond Man
- This Wake I Myself Have S..
- Eating Bullets Of Accepta..
- For The World
- 1. At Least A Plausible Case..
- 2. My Heart Bleeds The Darke..
- 3. And Their Faces Are Twist..
- 4. Misanthropy Pure
- 5. Scornful Of The Motives A..
- 6. Be Winged
- 7. A Human Failing
- 8. Reach Beyond The Sun
- 9. Being Exemplary
- 10. Cold Lord Quietus