Why do I Worry?
Constantly reminding me
of what i should be
life falls into place
terrified of what i'll find
this can't be right
dreading every step i take
my mother with her precious smile
looks at me with the tender eye
i have known all these years
and she says don't worry darling
if you are falling
get up and start again
Now i realize
time can be kind
to those who know where to go
oh how i have tried
with a worried mind
can't find my way home
my father with his troubled past
still strong he stands
he knows the hardship of this world
he says don't worry baby
i know what i say dear
if you're feeling lost just look at me
As strong as the mountains high
as soft as a silent sigh
deep down in my soul
saying why do you worry
wait and you'll see
this is the way it should be
- 1. Adele - Lovesong
- 2. The Naked and Famous - Yo..
- 3. The Naked And Famous - Gi..
- 4. Secret Circle - Theme Son..
- 5. Dum Dum Girls - Coming Do..
- 6. Grouplove - Cruel and Bea..
- 7. Sarah Blasko - We Wont Ru..
- 8. M83 - Wait
- 9. Florence and the Machine ..
- 10. Does It Offend You Yeah -..