To inherit a plague and a beast of burden
To erase the sights you memorize the most
To perforate your soul as your lifetime is already dead
I call your name again and again
Visions of doom
Restrictions falling apart
Life does not just go on
To simplify the truth by stripping you down to the bone
As innocence got lost at delusion point
To raze those pity prominences you'll never find
I call your name again and again and again
As seen from below
Evicted from daylight to reconstruct a failing individual
In pure misanthropy
To mark some kind of a rite
I call your name, I justify
Die with me
- Inferior Bleeding
- I Call Your Name
- Bestial Supremacy
- Parallel to a Wall of Fir..
- Symbolic Revulsion
- Revival of Torment
- Crushing the Retrospectiv..
- Finalizing Sovereignty
- 1. Mind-Abscess
- 2. Ruiners of Our Family Tre..
- 3. Previous Associates, Now ..
- 4. Seen Through the Eyes of ..
- 5. Come, Dear Cancer
- 6. Sodomy and Lust
- 7. Black Metal Necrophilia
- 8. Doomsday Elite
- 9. Finalizing Sovereignty
- 10. Artificial