I don't know why to leave and what I'm gonna see today.
I don't know where you are - I don't know what you've found
But all I know for sure, my dear, is that the truth is gonna burn you down !
Gimme the rain !
Gimme the shadows of a faith gone down the drain !
Gimme the reasons !
Gimme a round !
And all I know for sure, my dear, is that the truth is gonna burn you down !
I don't know who's to blame and why we cheat and and always will.
I don't know who I am and why I was your clown
But all I know for sure, my dear, is that the truth is gonna burn you down.
It's harder than the lie.
And after all these one night stands
you just kiss your tears goodbye.
Silent memories hurt my brain
- but your brain is not the thing
- it's the "below-the-kidneys-territory"
where the bells of fire ring.
So maybe in another world
or in another life
- some other place - some other time
some other one wheel drive.
What you give is what you get
- but what if you only take ?
The wrong way out but the right way in
and another heart to break.
The truth you cannot fake !
- Symphony of Life
- Suicide King & Chaos Quee..
- Lucifer (featuring Jon Ol..
- The Truth
- Nice Day for a Funeral
- The Opposite of Yes
- Under the Guilliutine
- Stories to Tell
- 1. Sierra Madre
- 2. Lucifer (featuring Jon Ol..
- 3. What If Darkness Was Brig..
- 4. Face the Faith
- 5. The Opposite of Yes
- 6. Mephisto
- 7. When the Circus Is Coming..
- 8. Never Say Never
- 9. We All Need Something to ..
- 10. Don't Leave Me Now