Another storm of clapping hands `till the bus rolls again.
Alone in my hotel room with the TV on at night
just to kill the hurting silence after all that noise and light.
and every curtain fallin? down
I start to feel more like a clown
while the roadies start to load.
Like a drifter on a tumbleweed
- addicted to the sound of speed
- already dead but on my feet
and still on the road
I'm searching for a place to call my home.
Set me free - insanity - Savannah.
You'll be by my side wherever I may roam
- Wherever I may roam.
from my daily window seat.
The bus wheels keep on turning
`till it's time for the backbeat.
So if you think this is glamorous
You better should think twice
`cause it's all about the waiting
and it's all about the lies.
- Symphony of Life
- Suicide King & Chaos Quee..
- Lucifer (featuring Jon Ol..
- The Truth
- Nice Day for a Funeral
- The Opposite of Yes
- Under the Guilliutine
- Stories to Tell
- 1. Sierra Madre
- 2. Lucifer (featuring Jon Ol..
- 3. What If Darkness Was Brig..
- 4. Face the Faith
- 5. The Opposite of Yes
- 6. Mephisto
- 7. When the Circus Is Coming..
- 8. Never Say Never
- 9. We All Need Something to ..
- 10. Don't Leave Me Now