Lion's Roar / Bound to be Free (Savage Grace .. - text
The crack of the whip fills the day
Under the heel of oppressive boots of steel
The pain and the sweat turn to hate
Poised for the start of retribution’s kiss,
The links of their chains snap and fall
Armed with weapons from the arsenal of right,
They’ll bow no more
The heat of the slave anger explodes
Wielding the might of the vengeful they strike,
They’ll take the world
Bound to be free, the shackles of fear can’t
Deny me, bound to be free
A price paid again and again
Onward to victory, they cry from within
No quarter given
They battle long and hard into the night,
Stealing the life from their prey
The light of destiny shines to guide the way,
They must take
Struck down to their knees
By the men of the merciless faith
Burned by the hot irons touch so deep in their soul
Cursed to a life and decay without hope
The dept leave their keepers for dead
Running rampant, setting all ablaze, no defence
Praise to the risen, new masters of their fate,
Fight on with malicious intent
And as the victors claim their liberty,
- Lion's Roar / Bound to be..
- Bleed for the Gods (Agent..
- Metal Church (Metal Churc..
- Kill with Power (Manowar ..
- Stars (Hear' N Aid cover)
- Burning the Witches (Warl..
- I'm a Viking (Yngwie Malm..
- XXX (Nasty Savage cover)
- Steel the Light (Q 5 cove..
- Anybody Home
- Madhouse (Anthrax cover)
- Metal Merchants (Hallows ..
- Red Rum (Lizzy Borden cov..
- Soldiers Under Command (S..
- You and I (M.A.R.S / Driv..
- 1. XXX (Nasty Savage cover)
- 2. Stars (Hear' N Aid cover)
- 3. Kill with Power (Manowar ..
- 4. Soldiers Under Command (S..
- 5. I'm On Fire
- 6. The Eagle And The Rainbow
- 7. Children Of Lost Horizons
- 8. No Brain No Pain
- 9. Gods Of War
- 10. Into The Battle